Imperious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server!

+4
gedis
Kantos
Deadlycloak
Dwaltz
8 posters

Go down

Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server! Empty Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server!

Post by Dwaltz Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:51 pm

RAID TIMES Tuesday/Wednesday/Sunday 10 PM - 1 AM Server!

We are in need of many raiders for group 2's raid progression! Previously we were 5/12 just before school issues and work schedule changes forced the group to break apart.

Raid progression and loot distribution will be decided by myself and Beardulon, based upon not only needs and best in slot listings, but the group will also be monitored to assure everyone is gemming and enchanting as well as using consumables before and during each raid. Those wishing to raid with us need several things before we will consider them equip enough to raid.

1. Know your stat preference. For example my own would be Int > Haste (Until 916) > Crit > Spirit > Haste > Mastery.
Knowing these details will not only allow you to better select gear but will also help with your class knowledge. Also have the ability to explain why these stats are listed in such a way.

2. Have a "BiS" Loot list. This list should list off every piece of loot which is best in slot for your current raid job.

3. Know the fights we are progressing on beforehand.

4. Prepare to bring consumables! Yes, we will be using the advantage of stats which add up to basically another piece of worn gear. (This does include potions!)

5. Be fully gemmed (Yes, BLUE gems) and enchanted! We are not requiring the expensive enchantments such as Landslide and Power Torrent immediately, but once you start getting your purples this will eventually change.

6. Come with a open mind and willingness to not only better yourself but also better the group as a whole!

The current list of raiders both considered and seated for raiding:

Tank 1: Romahacristo, Protection Paladin
Tank 2: Sladez, Blood Deathknight

Healer 1: Dwaltz, Restoration Shaman
Healer 2: Fispumpinn, Holy Paladin
Healer 3: Gedis, Restoration Druid

Melee DPS 1: Kantos, Retribution Paladin
Melee DPS 2: Beardulon, Feral Druid
Ranged DPS 1: Kuldris, Fire Mage
Ranged DPS 2: Morgothal, Demonology Warlock
Ranged DPS 3: (Open.)

Stat priority list for group 2:

Healers:

Dwaltz, Int > Haste (Until 916) > Crit > Spirit > Haste > Mastery
Gedis, Int > Haste > Crit > Spirit > Mastery

DPS:

Kantos, Str > Hit (to cap) > Expertise (to cap) > Crit > Haste > Mastery

Post here if you have any interest in this groups raiding schedule!

Last edited by Dwaltz on Wed Jan 12, 2011 1:46 pm; edited 5 times in total
Dwaltz
Dwaltz

Back to top Go down

Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server! Empty Re: Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server!

Post by Deadlycloak Sun Jan 09, 2011 4:56 am

Looks good, remember that you have invite power for recruiting people to guilb, and bear can just whisper me/angel/vidala to invite people. guilb bank will obviously help with 90 stat foods when your raid starts needing it =). Looking forward to your group being up again soon.

santa jocolor I love you Razz king
Deadlycloak
Deadlycloak
Admin

Back to top Go down

Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server! Empty Re: Group 2 open recruitment 10PM - 1AM server!

Post by Kantos Mon Jan 10, 2011 11:46 am

I'd like to sign up. At the moment I'm mostly pvp geared. But I can work on that.

I've hardcore raided in Wrath, so I would be ready for the content. Just let us know when the start date is so i know how much work I need on my gear.
Kantos
Kantos

Back to top Go down

Post by gedis Tue Jan 11, 2011 3:07 pm

Still need a resto druid?

gedis

Back to top Go down

Post by Gisborne Wed Jan 12, 2011 2:21 am

I'd also like to sign up for this group. 347 survival hunter, I don't mind being tested for the sake of the group since I'm new to the guilb.

Gisborne

Back to top Go down

Post by schwagz Fri Feb 04, 2011 7:53 pm

Hey do you guys need a fire mage? Or any other group for that matter? I believe I am ready to raid I have full lvl 345 items. I haven't raided this expac yet but I hope to do so soon. I have experience in raiding in vanilla, bc , and wotlk and I think I can help contribute to progression.

schwagz

Back to top Go down

Post by Hynnmonzeek Sat Feb 05, 2011 8:14 pm

I would like to sign up to, if need mdps rogue 350pve with a little bit of pvp.gear.

Hynnmonzeek

Back to top Go down

Post by Kantos Fri Feb 11, 2011 3:41 am

To join this group, whisper or send in game mail to Kantos
Kantos
Kantos

Back to top Go down

Post by Vdubs Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:20 pm

Hey kantos, I'd like to sigh up to be a healer for group 2, h pally w/ 350 ilvl. I'm out of town ATM so I can't contact you in game. I'll be back intime for Sunday's raid tho, if there is any more info you need I'll be checking this forum or I can speak to you once I'm back

Vdubs

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down