Imperious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Group 3 Reform / New Group 3

Go down

Group 3 Reform / New Group 3 Empty Group 3 Reform / New Group 3

Post by Deadlycloak Sun Feb 06, 2011 3:09 am

For people that were in the previous Group 3 that was operated by Mitsi, and anyone else that wants to raid at those days/times.

Tues-Thurs 7pm-11pm server

Post here if you want to raid during those times, a link to your armory, your availability and experience, all that.

We also need someone to lead said group to eventually take the rank of Raid Leader. The rank of Raid Leader is a rank that only Darkimpact (aka Droud/Dwaltz) has been able to successfully attain and keep. All other members that have held that rank have failed to maintain their raid group or have lacked the sheer willpower to keep recruiting people and push boss kills week in and week out. If you want to lead a raid group within the guilb you need to demonstrate that you can operate professionally and independently of myself, Angel, and Flavie. You need to not be a dumbass, you need to generally not get on people's bad side in guilb.

If you want to raid and you can't raid tues-thurs evenings, feel free to apply to Droud/Dwaltz's group (group 2) or start your own group within the guilb. We have been recruiting level 85 players again and several players/alts in guilb are getting to the 350+ range, and I know people want to raid. If you fall into the category of wanting to start a new group with different days/times than our existing ones, please talk to me in game and we will work on setting it up.

~Deably Razz
Deadlycloak
Deadlycloak
Admin

Back to top Go down