Imperious
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 posters

Go down

. Empty .

Post by Kelline Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:57 am

Last edited by Kelline on Fri Dec 31, 2010 12:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Kelline
Kelline

Back to top Go down

. Empty Raid Group #3

Post by Planetx Thu Dec 30, 2010 4:13 am

Here's my info:

Draenie Priest - iLvl 347, soon to be 350.

Main spec: Holy - 6, 32, 3 (Darkness for haste) Stacking lots of spirit for in-combat regen (3400+)
Off spec: Shadow - 9, 0, 32 (Dark Archangel spec)

Both specs are pve/raid. I don't pvp much at all.

All gear with slots is gemmed with rares, and since I'm an enchanter, I have all the best for my class (except Power Torrent). My enchants and gemming, as well as fine tuning my spec are open to discussion from someone more knowledgeable, i.e. a class officer/leader.

Regarding availability: I can raid almost any time provided there's a few days advance notice. I recommend the use of the in-game calendar and its ability to invite and get confirmations.

Last edited by Planetx on Thu Dec 30, 2010 5:30 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : updates)
Planetx
Planetx

Back to top Go down

. Empty Re: .

Post by Fell Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:20 pm

I am a Boomkin/Resto druid i am currently in the midst of trying to get BIS items

i have a ilvl 338 set so far but that will be ilvl 340 tonight

as of right now im having a few problems though

I am using a laptop with a frame rate of 2

When in Resto spec I OOM very fast, and still cannot figure out why. I have checked many forums and still have not figured it out

As for the lap top by the end of this month i will have my new computer. Which i plan to build still waiting for some major pieces to come in (Motherboard, CPU and Hard drive). I use to be a competitive raider in a guilb known as Chaotic Good. We were a number 1/2 guilb in Durotan, I use to be a disc/shadow priest where i had two realm firsts in WOTLK (EoE, Obsidium Sanctum 3 drakes). At the moment i am planning on leveling up my
mage Cyromancer if you need a mage instead.

I hope i can be in this group i can promise you that i am a great raider and know what to do when i get in the raid. If i have to be sat out for this month till my computer is up and running i am cool with that. I would love to join your team though.

Fellatius
lvl 85 Worgen Druid
Boomkin/Restoration

Fell

Back to top Go down

Post by milly Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:57 pm

Im a warlock. My spec is destruction. i am currently at 341 ilvl. i am fully gemed. half way enchanted. For the simple reason it cost alot since cataclism came out. But i am trying to get it all enchanted. My DPS is 10K. and im available any time during the week. the only thing is that thursday is a bad time for me. starting at 6:3o to 10pm. and i am not sure what the time fram is here. but i live in texas.

milly

Back to top Go down

Post by millhouse Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:03 pm

[quote="milly"]Im a warlock. My spec is destruction. i am currently at 341 ilvl. i am fully gemed. half way enchanted. For the simple reason it cost alot since cataclism came out. But i am trying to get it all enchanted. My DPS is 10K. and im available any time during the week. the only thing is that thursday is a bad time for me. starting at 6:3o to 10pm. and i am not sure what the time fram is here. but i live in texas. My name is Milhito

millhouse

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum